1.0 User privacy and data collection
- We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: Firstly, to enable us to process your order and second, for accounting purposes.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
2.0 Personal information this website collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
2.1 Website visitor tracking
First Party Cookies
These are cookies which are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your computer by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of this website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information
More information about cookies
3.0 How we store your personal information
No personal data is stored on this website.
4.0 About this websites server
This website is hosted by Unlimited Website Hosting within a UK data centre located in Manchester.
Some of the data centre's more notable security features are as follows:
- Skilled, 24x7x365 onsite engineers
- Redundant N+1 UPS and N+1 diesel generators
- Fire suppression and VESDA detection systems
- Leading accreditations (ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and PCI DSS)
- Best practice security and access controls
5.0 Third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. All of these third parties are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.